Standard Delivery Charges - Mainland UK
- There is a standard delivery charge of £12.50 plus VAT.
- If your order contains a mixture of In-Stock and Pre-Order, please note that the entire order will be held and shipped once we have received all the items. If you would like your in-stock items prior to the preorder items, please process your orders separately.
- Prices do not include installation of machines. If installation is required contact Cibamat at email@example.com to discuss requirements and prices.
Non-Mainland UK & International Delivery
- All islands, highlands and remote area deliveries will be subject to delivery charges which you will be made aware of once we have received the order. Alternatively, please contact Cibamat sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm any charges prior to the order being placed. We would be more than happy to deliver your order to a Mainland UK destination for you to then arrange further shipping from there.
- International delivery is available - please contact email@example.com for prices & delivery times.
- You may be liable to pay import duty or tax on goods entering your country. Any additional charges must be paid by the customer.
Pre Order Items
- All Out of Stock Items can be pre-ordered. Once you have placed your pre-order, we will order the product from the manufacturer.
- The delivery times detailed on each product page for Out of Stock items are estimated and are subject to manufacturers availability.
- Please note if your order contains a mixture of Pre-Order and In-Stock items, the entire order will be held and shipped once we have received all the items. If you would like your in-stock items prior to the preorder items, please process your orders separately.
- For smaller items we offer a fully tracked delivery service.
- Large machines will be delivered as standard to the kerb-side at ground floor level.
- Larger items may be delivered on a pallet or in a crate and will need to be moved onto your site/premises by yourself.
- You will be informed of the type of delivery by our sales team on confirmation of your order.
It is important to note that delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control.
- As standard, deliveries are carried out between the hours of 7:30am and 6:30pm on a normal working day (Monday - Friday).
- Delivery lead times will vary depending upon the product and manufacturer, with further details being found on individual product pages regarding typical delivery time frames or availability.
- Typical delivery time frames are an estimation only and a more accurate timescale will be confirmed by the Cibamat team after the order has been placed.
- All in-stock items should normally be dispatched within 2 working days.
- Prior to dispatch, we must be made aware of any restrictions that may affect the delivery in any way, such as weight limits, access limitations or pedestrianised zones. This allows for any alternative delivery options to be arranged and ensure that you (the Customer) receive items on time.
- Failure to do so may cause the delivery to be aborted and additional.
Receiving Your Order
- Goods must be checked upon receipt and before you sign the delivery note.
- Any goods not checked and signed for at the point of delivery, may not be able to be claimed for, should any issues arise due to damage.
- If there is damage on delivery, as well as signing the delivery note as such, the Customer must give written communication to Cibamat firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery.