A food grade, synthetic, tacky, high load compound for open gears and anti-seize applications for food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other clean industries.
- NSF H1 registered safe to use where incidental food contact may occur.
- Very high solids content prevents seizure of threads and allows easy dismantling
- Fully Synthetic long life, extending lubrication intervals
- Contains PTFE excellent anti-wear properties
- Very low coefficient of friction protects components during running in period
- Very High water resistance extends component life and lubrication intervals
- Extreme temperature resistance protects against galling at high temperatures up to 1100°c
Food-Grade Assembly Compound is a premium quality, non-toxic compound containing extreme pressure, white lubricating solids and PTFE.
Food-Grade Assembly Compound is truly multi-functional and can be used in applications such as: bushes, plain bearings, slides, rack and pinion and more demanding open gears. It is also an excellent high temperature antiseize ideal for all threaded components in the food industry as well as a running in lubricant to prevent damage at machine start up.
Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical and other Clean Industries: Assembly of components, screws, nuts and bolts. Open gears and rack and pinion assemblies, sliding surfaces, pivots and pins.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.