The Nock cortex CF420 fish skinner is an open top table machine for the skinning of fish. The are very good value solution for the fish trade and an ideal additional machinein the industrial fish processing industry.
The CF420 fish skinner has a 430mm max skinning width and features CF technology which enables the fish skinner to skin a variety of fish. The CF420 is particularly efficient at the skinning of fish with thick skin e.g. salmon, trout, plaice, sole etc.
The fish skinning machine can also be fitted to a stainless steel standard at extra cost to bring the machine to the perfect working height.
The Cortex CF420 fish skinner can be used for the following skinning methods:
- thin skinning with sharp blade
- pulling off the skin with blunt blade (silver skinning)
- restricted: deep skinning with sharp blade (deep skinning)
The CF420 fish skiner comes as standard with a tooth roller with grooves and scraper comb and a water cleaning unit to allow for reliable and constant fish skinning. the fish kinners blade gap is infinitely adjustable and the machine comes with two carry handles and foot switch control.
- External Dimensions (WxDxH) 700x500x420mm (without stand)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH) 700x600x950mm (with stand)
- Skinning Width 430mm
- Cutting Speed 19m/min
- Weight 80kg (without stand) 95kg (with stand)
- Electric Supply 3-phase
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.