Nock V460N is one of the best selling open top membrane skinners on the market.
Features and application range
- cutting width: 430 mm
- cutting speed: 37 m/min
- particularly good value membrane skinning machine with high operational speed and very high yield
- to remove the membrane from pork, beef, veal, lamb, turkey, game, poultry
- industry suited construction
- NEW: Trapeze-shaped casing for maximum stability when transporting the machine over uneven surfaces.
- high precision transport roller without grooves and spring suspended blade holder for very low loss of expensive meat
- dynamic stainless steel cleaning roller and the NOCK Air Jet compressed air cleaning system keep the transport roller constantly clean during operation. Thereby reliable gripping, quick and easy processing and an excellent operational hygiene are guaranteed.
- blade holder with captive screws
- fine adjustment of the blade gap to skin products with thick membrane (e.g. beef)
- adjustable pressure reducer
- boxes can be placed under the machine from the front or back
- ergonomic favourable safety foot switch bar, adjustable in height
- 15 mm thick NOCK POWER PLATES® installed in the machine casing provide constant precision and service friendliness
- safety switch for processing table
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- blade holder with quick change system
- brake motor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.