Scharfen’s HR2035, is a compact, yet efficient, table top vacuum tumbler.
▹ Mixes, mingles and massages (with or without vacuum), aerates or deaerates, cures, marinates, tumbles and rumbles so gently that the appearance of the meat remains unchanged.
▹ By means of this process the marinades and spices are penetrating into the centre of the meat.
▹ Fresh meat (pieces or slices) becomes tender and juicy, fish and sea food products will be improved.
The ideal machine for hotels, restaurants, kitchens of hospitals and canteens, butchers and delicatessen shops. Fish products are seasoned and improved, salads and sauces are mingled. Fresh meat is marinated, salted and spices are added, draining loss will be compensated, massaging makes the meat beautifully tender. Pickled products, raw or cooked, can be massaged and salted.
- Counter Space Required (L x W): 430 x 330 mm
- Overall Dimension (L x W x H): 580 x 505 x 430 mm
- Weight approximately: 32 kg Voltage 1-phase, voltage and cycles as required
- Power Requirement: 0,35 kW
- Sound Level: <70 dB (A) Security and Hygiene Model HR 2035 corresponds to legal security and hygienic requirements.
All metal parts getting into touch with the product are made of stainless steel. Chicane is easily removable. Cleaning of the drum takes 5 minutes only as inside the drum there are no edges and bolts. Drum easily removable.
Program Selection 11 pre-set programs to be adapted individually. 1 manual program. Up to 15 hours lead time for the start of the selected program, filling the drum in the evening – taking out the treated product in the morning.
- 25 litre drum – filling weight max. 13 kg
- 35 litre drum – filling weight max. 22 kg
- 50 litre drum – filling weight max. 30 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.